The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
This privacy statement describes how and when I collect, use and share information when you purchase an item from me, when you contact me or when you take advantage of my services through Etsy.com or its related sites and services.
This privacy statement does not apply to third party practices that do not depend on me and that I do not control, including Etsy or third party services that you access through Etsy. For more information on Etsy's privacy practices, you can consult Etsy's Privacy Statement.
The information I collect
To complete your order, you must provide me with some information (Etsy gave it to me at your permission), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment details and the details of the product you ordered. You may decide to provide me with additional personal information (for example to order a personalized jewelery), if you contact me directly.
Because I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a series of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
• they are necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your order, to resolve disputes or to provide customer support;
• when you provided your affirmative consent, which you can revoke at any time, for example by registering on my mailing list;
• if necessary for compliance with legal obligations or a court order or in relation to a legal action, such as keeping information about your purchase if required by tax law; is
Sharing and disclosure of information
Information about my clients is important to my business. I will share your personal information only for limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
• Etsy. I share the information with Etsy as necessary to provide you with my services and to comply with my obligations under the Etsy Terms of Sale and Use Terms and Conditions.
• Service providers. I use trusted third parties to perform certain functions and to provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only as necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I proceed with the sale or merger of my business, I may disclose your information as part of this transaction, but only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, store and share your information if, in good faith, I consider it reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal proceedings or government requests; (b) apply contracts, conditions and regulations; (c) avoid, investigate and counter fraud, and other problems related to illegal, security or technical activities; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the United States and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with data protection and government surveillance laws other than those in your jurisdiction. If you were to transfer your personal information outside the EU, I would rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud has Privacy Shield certification.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have different rights related to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in some specific cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal information in my possession by contacting me using the following contact details.
• Modification, limitation, cancellation In addition, you have the right to change your personal information, to limit the use of your personal information or to delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (such as when I am required to keep data for legal purposes), I generally delete personal information upon request.
• Opposition. You may object (i) to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interest and (ii) to receive marketing messages from me after providing your explicit consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information, except in the event that I have legitimate and prominent reasons to continue to use this information or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaint. If you live in the EU and wish to express a doubt regarding the use of your information (and without prejudice to any rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For the purposes of the European data protection law, I, Paola Bruno, am responsible for processing your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me at the email address email@example.com.
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from your purchase.
You can choose between 2 shipping methods:
STANDARD MAIL (NOT TRACKABLE)
It is a cheap and fast shipping method, but NOT TRACKABLE. Chapeau Atelier is not responsible for any postal disruptions, delays or losses.
REGISTERED MAIL (TRACEABLE)
It is an absolutely safe shipping method because it can be tracked and monitored at any time and in any part of the world.
You can ask for the customization of any jewel. Chapeau Atelier will create something unique with you.
For the care of your Chapeau Atelier jewel, follow these simple steps please:
- Avoid contact with water (especially sea water and pool water).
- Avoid spraying perfumes or deodorants directly on the jewelery.
If you wish to purchase several jewels, we can arrange wholesales together
If you want the gift box, you can buy it during your order. We will package your jewel in a pretty, handcrafted package.